Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kisses for a QUARTER

 
After scouring the internet for ideas for Valentine's cards for my kids, I
came up empty handed for my little one.  I wanted to include our new golden retriever puppy because they are a pair and decided that kisses were the best theme because that is what they do...give kisses!  So, the idea
 
"Kisses for a QUARTER"
was born.
 
And yes, I will be gluing/taping a quarter to each Valentine card on the little black emblem in the bottom corner.
 
What are your ideas for Valentine's cards?
 
I used PicMonkey to do free editing on this picture after uploading it to their site.  They have really cute Valentine's graphics...and like I said...many FREE options available.  Go check it out for yourself!
 
XOXO,
Kristine
 
I'm linking up to Wow Us Wednesdays!


No comments: