Saturday, April 14, 2012

Peppa Pig Tea Party

My littlest one just turned 4 and we celebrated her Birthday today with 7 of her friends and lots of family. Many of the Moms stayed for the party too which was wonderful and of course I put them all to work! ;)  My oldest son told me today "Mom, if we had the President over for supper you would give him a job to do while he was at our house".  I thought that was kind of funny!  He is so right. 

 Peppa Pig is a little Piggy who lives in the UK and she hasn't made much of herself here in the US yet, so finding items for the party was a little tricky.  My daughter fell in love with her via Nick Jr. 

Hope you enjoy all of the pictures...


 White cake with buttercream frosting..um, yes please...
the little teacup and teapot on the cake are from
an antique playset.

My little one got Peppa and
her little brother George for her birthday
and
each little girl got to have a Peppa Pig of her very own to take home. 

Isn't Peppa cute?!

oink!


I placed a little chipboard initial on each tag so the girls could keep track of their Peppa Pigs during the party.  We couldn't have a bunch of pigs running amuck now could we?

 Fresh roses from the garden...in a teapot of course.














 These bowls were great to help hold the
little plush bums upright.


Pink lemonade too. 


 We played a game that involved each of the girls being blindfolded with part of Peppa's body..an eye, her tail, an arm, etc. and they had to put Peppa together.
Here is Peppa BEFORE.  I cut her out of construction paper and glued her to a piece of foam board that I purchased at our local discount store.
I used tape on all of the parts that would be taken off and placed back on (like pin the tail on the donkey) and that way each girl could stick her part on Peppa's body form.

other than the eyes, they didn't do too bad...no worries, we put the little Piggy back together again. 

After the party, we headed
outside to take a few pictures. 




Peppa and George joined us.







 It was a very fine party indeed.

Happy Birthday to my little darling.

Love, Mommy

Looking for Peppa Pig items yourself?

You can find the stuffed plush HERE.
and I ordered the little outfit which included
the bow, another bow that you can pin onto a shirt or jacket or use however you like, the shirt and tutu from a very lovely lady on Etsy:
Jilly's Mom Made That!

**If you like the outfit and you follow Lakeshore Cottage Living, you can go over to
 Jilly's Mom Made That
on Etsy and if you order something, simply enter COTTAGE LIVING at checkout and get 20% off of your order!**

I'm linking up to these fun parties:

It's OVerflowing




17 comments:

NanaDiana said...

OMGOSH! She is SOOO cute! I love the party you put on for her and her little friends. Gotta love a piggy party! You did a wonderful job with the cake and decorations. Blessings and Happy Birthday to your girl! xo Diana

Laura from Top This Top That said...

This is so sweet. I love your attention to details. And your little one's outfit is so stinkin cute.. Happy Birthday.
laura

Nicole said...

lOVE IT! THE GIRLS SAT DOWN AND STUDIED THE PICS TOO :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!!!
NICOLE

Bethany @ 3SonsPlus1...and.... said...

Eek!!! Absolutely adorable! What a wonderful birthday party! And that outfit is awesome- I'll have to check out that esty shop! =)

Micupoftea~ said...

What a fun theme! And a little piggy for each guest? Awesome! Sounds like fun for all. Cute outfit, too :)
LOVE the tea set placed ON the cake.

At The Picket Fence said...

Oh Kristine!! My daughter absolutely loves Peppa Pig so I think this is just so incredible! You did an amazing job putting this darling party together and your daughter looks just adorable. Well done mom! :-)
Vanessa

dee dee said...

What a wonderful party for your adorable daughter! How creative with the game! Love her sweet tights!
dee dee

Linda Keaveney said...

you really went all out...
you are a great MOM...
now....get back to the garden!!!

Linda :o)

Lisa Scibilia said...

How cute! Especially the birthday girl in her adorable outfit.

classic • casual • home said...

Such a great party...you are so creative.

Heather...Reading, PA said...

Hi Kristine...it took me awhile to find you & I hope you get this message. Something happened to my blog (A Sister To Love) and I lost your email. Just wanted to let you know we JUST returned home from China Monday night with an added blessing to our family!! My new blog is: www.ourhuainanchinadoll.blogspot.com
Your children our beautiful and I LOVE your photos. I hope we can stay in touch again! Heather

DIY Show Off said...

Oh my goodness! Happy belated birthday to your little angel and that is the sweetest party ever!

Stacy, Pat and Aidan said...

I LOVE Peppa Pig!! snort. . .What a great idea for a party! Such fun! i do boy things. . . : )

Stacy, Pat and Aidan said...

I LOVE Peppa Pig!! snort. . .What a great idea for a party! Such fun! i do boy things. . . : )

Linda said...

where did you disappear to???
Are you ever coming back??
Miss your pictures of your home and garden...

Linda :o)

Rainbow Gatherer said...

I loved your posts =)
will be happy if you check out mine too=)

Bedroom Designs said...

Good day,
Peppa Pig Tea Party
Nice style! Good to see a talent at work. This has been really inspiring, thanks a lot!