Monday, April 2, 2012

Double Pink Knockout Roses and a Thank You!








They've started blooming like crazy!  and it makes me so happy to see them every morning out my windows.  These roses are on one side of the fence and on the other I planted salvia, coreopsis, nepeta (Walker's Low) catmint and white oriental lily bulbs.  I can't wait for it to all mature and fill in.

I have been so busy with the kids lately.  There has been a lot going on.  My daughter competed in the State Gymnastics Meet and took 1st place overall which was very exciting.  We had to work the meet and were busy with that all last weekend.  I am also working on a Children's Easter Program for church and trying to keep my very active almost 4 year old busy...planning her party too!  Should be fun.  I'll be back soon with more garden pictures.  I sprayed for poison ivy today and will soon be cleaning out that flower bed and replacing much of the dead stumps and bushes there.  Yardwork is a lot of work but it is so therapeutic to me!  I am enjoying my time outside right now...
our weather has been amazing. 

Also, I just want to say that I was seriously BLOWN AWAY by all of the comments and features of my girls' room. 
Thank you all so very much!

I'm linking up to:




I hope you will go over and see all of the beautiful spring projects!

Talk to you all soon,

Kristine

5 comments:

dee dee said...

Now darling... your girls room is wonderful and deserved all the shout outs, comments and praises! soak it up my dear!
Love your knock out roses!
dee dee

NanaDiana said...

Kristine- You are one busy girl! I love your garden and it will be beautiful when it is all filled in. Have fun at your church and at your birthday party for your daughter- xo Diana

Linda Keaveney said...

you must be pooped!!!
good job...starting to look more like a real garden...
you must be very pleased with yourself...
did you get all the dirt from under your nails???

Cheers

Linda :o)

Katy said...

Your roses are gorgeous, that would make me happy too if they were lined up outside my front door, lol!
Thanks for your advice, it sounds like Proverbs so I will read that again. ;) I am going to be praying and just waiting. Gotta keep things in perspective!

Simone said...

What gorgeous pastel colours, just so perfect for Easter,what better than new life in all it's splendour!