Monday, February 6, 2012

Silly Valentines That Make Us Giggle


Many of you have seen these VERY fun Valentine's (below)on Pinterest and I shared them a couple of weeks ago here on Lakeshore.  This weekend, the kids and I had a little fun coming up with our own version.

Here are the Pinterest Valentine's








aren't they cute?

And here are ours...
just pretend there is a sucker in their hand...



the wax lips made us laugh and were so fun!
You have got to go and get some for yourself.


Don't you just love that Russian hat?



Even my middle schooler had a good time
with it all...(although he won't be handing any out at school...lol)

Each of the kids helped me edit and Picnik each of the shots via Picasa Web Albums.  This is a free tool that you can download on the internet.

I ordered the photos on Shutterfly and we will finish them up this weekend with candy, of course.  I wanted to share these with you today in case you are trying to think of a different idea for Valentine's for your children.  These were actually cheaper to do than buying the boxed Valentine's at the store.

Hope you got a little giggle out of these!

Welcome to all of you who are new to my blog!

Thank you again Vanessa and Heather from


for featuring me on your Facebook page! 
You girls are so wonderful.

I am linking up to these fun blog parties:
Metamorphosis Monday

XO, Kristine


7 comments:

dee dee said...

These are so cute! Love the wax lips too.... many smiles!
Dee Dee

At The Picket Fence said...

Awww...thank YOU Kristine! :-) Your kiddos look like they were having so much fun creating those fantastic cards. But, where's the pic of you in the big lips? LOL!
Vanessa

JennStar said...

Love it!!! We're doing to pops too, but nothing as zanny and cute as you did- oh, if I only saw this sooner!!!

At The Picket Fence said...

Oh my goodness! These are so, so cute! I love them all. I'm going to share these with a friend that was looking for cute Valentine ideas for her kiddos!

Heather

linda keaveney said...

very cute

lovely family...

Linda :o)

Katy said...

love it! my kids would love to do this, I need a tutorial lol

Carolyn at Moose Mouse Creations said...

Too cute! Love the lips and mustache! I found you through Cheri's blog hop and I'm your newest follower..Would love to have you visit Moose Mouse Creations and follow me too!