Monday, February 13, 2012

The Blog O' The Week #9

Sorry I am a little late with my blog of the week.  With my daughter's gymnastics meet, both of my boys playing basketball and me being sick over the weekend, it was just impossible to get anything else done. So without further ado...

Do you know about


This blog is so wonderful. 
 The pictures are beautiful and so are all of her wonderful ideas.

She lives in England...Yorkshire.

You really MUST go over and see her blog and I know you will want to follow her as soon as you lay eyes on all of her craftiness...

Here is a little taste...




Also, did you know that GAP is having a Share the LOVE sale?

Enter GAPLOVE at checkout and get 20% off plus free shipping if you spend over 50 smackeroos.
TODAY ONLY (2/13).

XO, Kristine

6 comments:

At The Picket Fence said...

This is such a great series Kristine! You are introducing us to some great folks and I'm going to pop over and pay her a visit. :-) Hope you are feeling better and I sure do understand about the crazy schedule!
Vanessa

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I love the red she uses in her pictures, I'll visit her:) I'm following you on LF now! Stop by soon!

dee dee said...

Another fantastic blogger, you meet and share the neatest people!
dee dee
btw- I hope you are felling better!

linda keaveney said...

lovely
such talented people

hope you are feeling better
Linda :o)

Rose :: Fine Craft Guild said...

adorable V day vignette
love the 2 fabric flowers...

I came over via the LINKY FOLLOWERS blog hop, and .... am now following you. Will you follow me back??

http://www.finecraftguild.com

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY,
R.

Bertie Meadows said...

Hello Kristine, thank you for featuring my little blog. You've sent some lovely readers my way, and they've stopped by to say hello, so nice.

Thanks again

Bertie x