Friday, February 3, 2012

The Blog O' The Week #8


is a blog that I found this week while clicking through a few linky parties.  One of my goals this year is to start doing hand embroidery so I was drawn to the post she shared.  Sarah gives a GREAT tutorial for hand stitching on card stock and has some really sweet examples and ideas for YOU!



I hope you will go now and pay her a visit and decide to FOLLOW her!  She is one crafty girl!

I love the look of hand embroidery on hoops with pretty fabric, don't you?

Kristine



4 comments:

{Adventuresindinner} said...

What a pretty find :0)

Sarah said...

Kristine, thank you again for featuring my blog and my hand sewing tutorial. I am so grateful! It will be wonderful to have all the great readers of your site stop over and (hopefully) follow my blog too. I'm so happy that you stumbled across my tutorial!

-Sarah
www.adventuresofourfamily.com

dee dee said...

Great inspiration!
Thanks for sharing!
Dee Dee

Betsy@ coastal-colors said...

Lovely! I'm now following on Linky Follower and GFC. I'm on my way to her blog too. Thanks for sharing!