Friday, February 17, 2012

The Blog O' The Week #10




I know I have been focused on gardening posts lately, but we are making lots of plans for the outside of our home (the above picture is the featured home, not ours).  We are getting ready to add on a tandem garage in the back and soon, we will have a new roof on the house which is very much needed.  Hopefully new windows for the front bedrooms in the fall (we are going to wait a bit for these) and I have asked our contractor for  a few WINDOW BOXES...makes me giddy just thinking about it all!  This summer we plan to have some deckwork done in the back to replace some very rotten boards and every now and then we stop to ask ourselves...how much money have we spent already on this place? lol  Oh well.  In addition to all of this we are going to do some planting, planting and more planting to re-create the front and back yards. 

I have been so sick all week that I have spent a lot of time with my pillow in bed...finally an antibiotic has cured me....ok, off topic again...but thank you to all of you who wished me well.  So, on to my blog of the week (sorry, got a little off-topic there).


This blog has me dreaming of SPRING!


I JUST found her this morning while blog hopping.
 
Web Garden and Blog 
 
Here area  few pictures from her blog:
 
She likes roses...
 
and would you look at her view...stunning.
 
 



Simply stunning photos.  Go over and visit Brooke for yourself!  You will not be disappointed.

I have another blog I will share with you soon as well with beautiful landscaping, roses and more.  Be sure to check my FACEBOOK page for that link.  You are welcome to join me on FACEBOOK any time!!!  Everyone is welcome.

XO, Kristine
 

4 comments:

At The Picket Fence said...

This makes me positively ache for sunny warm days, especially as I look out on a very cold wet one here! :-) Thanks for the virtual break in the weather Kristine!
Vanessa

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Found you through the new linky followers blog hop. I'm so happy to be your newest follower, it would be great if you follow me back. :)
Karah
thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com

dee dee said...

Hope you are on the mend, for good this time! We are excited to get windowboxes this summer... I'll just have to find a plant that doesn't need water! (perhaps fake?) I will be so looking forward to seeing all your great ideas come to life!
dee dee

thistlewoodfarm said...

What a beautiful blog! I am thinking of spring.....and you have provided perfect inspiration.

Have a blessed day,
thistle :)