Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Valentine's Day Pinning

As many of you are...I am addicted to Pinterest.  It is the only time sucker worse than blogging.  There is ALWAYS something to PIN.  It is fabulous...oh, so fabulous.

Here are many Valentine's ideas to keep you busy planning Valentine's Day with your KIDS:






































This was posted with scheduled publishing so that you would have something to look at while I am gone...on vac-A.  I will gladly read your comments when I return and will visit you and answer back.  Smooch.
(Valentine's thoughts make me sappy and corny)

XO my sweets,

Kristine

3 comments:

At The Picket Fence said...

I was JUST looking at Valentines ideas for kids on Pinterest last night!! :-) So many cute and fun projects and now I just have to narrow them down...always the problem!
Vanessa
P.S. How was your birthday celebration trip?
:-)

dee dee said...

I do hope that you are having a great Vacation! Love the valentines ideas! Look forward to your return and hearing all about your trip!
Dee dee

classic • casual • home said...

Great ideas! Like Da Bomb! Have fun.