Friday, January 27, 2012

Refreshed.

I am back from my 40th Birthday celebration and have to tell you all that there is nothing better for a woman's soul than a GIRL'S trip!  As some of you know, my husband surprised me just before Christmas with the news that I would be travelling with some of my friends on a cruise to Mexico.  We had a wonderful time...truly, we had too good a time if that is even possible.  It is always good to be home, but looking back through my pictures and those of my friends, I can't help but smile and giggle over the memories that were created.  Laughter and silliness should never be removed from our lives and I had forgotten how good it felt to just relax and be silly!  Our husbands would have been mortified! lol  But don't worry, we didn't do anything that I couldn't repeat.

Here are a few pictures of our trip...

It rained for a few minutes while we were on the beach...
but that didn't slow us down for long...


 There is nothing like smothering your feet in warm, wet sand.




 This little guy stayed close by and was our entertainment for the afternoon.

Our view from the back of the ship while sunbathing...all I could think about when I looked out was that this world of ours is pretty large...



Wow! What a wonderful trip!

I hope you have a lovely weekend.  I will try to get back to all of you who have left messages over the past couple of weeks very soon!

Kristine



3 comments:

Barb said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kristine! I have to say . . . you don't look it at all !

Bethany @ 3SonsPlus1...and... said...

So. Very. Jealous.
But I'm so happy for you too- Glad to hear you had a wonderful birthday!!

dee dee said...

Welcome home, so glad that you had a great trip!
Dee dee