Friday, January 13, 2012

Four-O

I am not here at the computer (yep, another scheduled publishing)...
but I did want to let you be part of my celebration by giving you

40 Birthday Cakes 
from PINTEREST.

Does that give you any idea my age?

oops.  Oh well.  40 is FABULOUS, right?

Here you go my lovelies...



















Source: flickr.com via Kristine on Pinterest






























































Source: bhg.com via Kristine on Pinterest





























Source: google.com via Kristine on Pinterest

































Um, Yes please.
Aren't they all so unique and beautiful?

When I did this post I thought of all the cakes I have had in my life so far...1st Birthday and then every year for birthdays, our wedding cake, Christmas cake, celebration cakes of all kinds...it seems like cake is a big part of my life lol.

Happy Birthday Me.
Anyone else have a January Birthday?  Happy Birthday to YOU as well!

XO,
Kristine

8 comments:

At The Picket Fence said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 40 is definitely fabulous especially when the person celebrating that milestone is as fabulous as you are my friend! :-) Hope you are have a wonderful time celebrating and soaking up some sunshine...not jealous at all...nope not me! ;-)
Vanessa

Jen said...

HAPPY 40TH!! What a great idea for a post!

linda keaveney said...

Happy Birthday Kristine...
I ate all the cake, so ...sorry none left for anybody else..LOL....
you are so YOUNG....remember when I was fourty....but happy with where I am now...(what choice do I have,right?)....

ALL THE BEST...

Linda :o)

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Happy Birthday! Now I'm hungry. Enjoy your day! 40 is Fab!

Kirby Dunton Carespodi said...

Happy Birthday, youngster!

dee dee said...

Got cake?
Happy 40th my friend!
May your day be bright, merry and full of cake!
Dee Dee

carolinagirl said...

Hope it's been the best yet!

These cakes are absolutely divine!

classic • casual • home said...

Happy birthday to YOU. I have NEVER seen so many outstanding cakes in one place.