Friday, January 20, 2012

Blog O' The Week #6

One of my favorite blogs to check in on lately is

Katy's blog:  


She is a very independent Mom of 3 children, a mechanical engineer and a single mother who is VERY talented.  She is amazing.  She has remodeled her own home and has just purchased a beach property that she is demolishing and is going to rebuild/renovate a new house...yep, you heard me right.

So what are you waiting for?

Here's a little teaser pic:




I'll be back soon!

Kristine
(again, another delayed publishing)


2 comments:

Katy said...

girl i was scrolling through my blog feed and had to do a double take ! lol, thanks for the shout-out, I went around the blogosphere and tried to find everyone who was renovating a lake or beach house because I need the inspiration. Love what you've done with your house!!

dee dee said...

Always love to find a new blogger!
Look forward to your return!
Dee Dee