Friday, January 6, 2012

The Blog O' The Week #4

Happy Friday!  I just found a fabulous blog that I want to share with you. 
You will love Laura's style over at


She just painted a table in ASCP and it is so pretty...and when you see her guest room you will want to move right in and stay for a while...it is SO lovely.  Here are a few shots to get you movin' her way...







Be sure to check out her post on her sister's home as well...stunning.  Love all the bright light and the soft color palette...so fresh and clean
for the New Year.  Very Inspiring.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Kristine

5 comments:

The Elegant Chateau said...

She indeed does have a wonderful blog, excellent referral. Diane

Jen said...

LOVE the lampshade! Thanks for sharing, off to check it out!

dee dee said...

Off to check this one out too!
Simply beautiful!
Dee Dee

thistlewoodfarm said...

WOW! I really like her sense of style. Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog. I am off for a visit!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

I just found this same blog this week and enjoyed it, too.