Friday, January 27, 2012

Antique Flour Sack Pillow

Recently I found this flour sack in our local antique store and snatched it right up.  I really liked the horse on the front as well as the feel of the
soft cloth.  It just said "make me into a pillow".

So, I brought it home...and stuck in a feather pillow from the closet and stitched up the top.  The rugged frayed top hid my hand stitching pretty well.

Not sure if it will stay here or go somewhere else.
What do you think?

I'm linking up to these fun parties:

Kristine

4 comments:

At The Picket Fence said...

Hey girl! I just love your new pillow and it was definitely meant to be one! :-) Just read your last post too and it sounds like you had such an awesome time. So glad you got to do that and I'm not jealous at all seeing all of that sunshine and sand...nope...not jealous...not one bit. LOL!
Vanessa
P.S. Thanks for sharing this at Inspiration Friday!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh how fun. I love it. Hugs, Marty

dee dee said...

I love this sweet pillow!
Dee Dee

Honey at 2805 said...

Great find! Thank you for sharing to Potpourri Friday!