Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Shut the Front Door

Cause It's COOOOOOOLD outside!

I went out this evening and tried to get a few shots of my outside lights for you in the bitter cold and I am afraid that all of my pictures are a little fuzzy.  This camera isn't near as good as the camera I dropped in Estes Park this summer.  I am really hoping Santa brings me a new camera for Christmas because girls...I have been SO good.

Ok.  I am rambling.  The lights, the front entrance...back on track.

So we will start with a holiday bokeh shot...


 Yep, I am a white light outside and colored lights inside kind of gal.  I also have some white light inside decor as well as you probably have already seen.  I just think a color lit tree is magical. 
(but the tree, well, that's another party, right?) 


I do love symmetry.



 So there you have it. 

Can't wait to see yours!

I'm linking up to:



for the doors and porches party.

Kristine


10 comments:

Teresa@oursoutherncountryhomeandfarm said...

Very pretty Kristine. I have been out trying to get some pics too, and it is cold and rainy here for two days now. I love a colored tree too! See you at the party.

Mellodee said...

I love pretty outdoor lights and your's look so good. I can't wait for mine to go up. This Friday or Saturday...for sure....I hope....

Cozy Little House said...

Supposed to be the coldest night of the year so far here. I love your trees. And I too share the love of indoor colored lights...
Brenda

Gloria (The Little Red House with the White Porch) said...

Beautiful job, everything looks so pretty. And you know what? I'm a white lights outside/colored lights inside type of girl too! ;)
Great job on everything!
Best,
Gloria

mississippi artist said...

Beautiful. I love colored lights too-they just seem so magical somehow.

Pattie said...

i love what you did. coming to visit from the party....

Pattie

Judy Bigg said...

I love white outdoor lights and yours are just great. Thanks.

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Wow, so pretty! Thanks for stopping by and for the kind comment. If you need any tips on the board and batten wall, just let me know.

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

So pretty! I need some outside lights. I have none! I like your two planters all lit up. Love symmetry too!

Linda said...

So charming, Kristine...a welcoming entry out of the cold!