Thursday, December 8, 2011

How to Make a Candy Cane and Floral Centerpiece

Here is another fun idea.  In the comments on Youtube under this video, it was mentioned that it would be easier to put the candy canes on first and then add the roses or to glue the candy canes on first with a hot glue gun instead of the way she adds them...I guess it is just preference.  If you do the project the way the video suggests, you could definitely reuse the jar for another project.

This looks so easy! and yet so festive!

Kristine

1 comment:

Gloria (The Little Red House with the White Porch) said...

This is why I am not a "power blogger" with thousands of followers, I guess... this seems like more trouble than it's worth... all that effort? I'm too lazy. Isn't that sad??? Again, no wonder I don't have 5,000 followers! ;)
Best,
Gloria
P.S. Although I DID go out tonight and cut some "greens" off my bushes outside to make a wreath tomorrow... let's see how THAT works out. And, sadly, it is not to be 'crafty' but to save money. Again, let's see how that works out... ;)