Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Blog O' The Week #3

I couldn't wait to tell you about the blog I want to share this week. 

 Dee Dee over at d dzine

has been a blog friend of mine for the past year and she has been an encouragement to me throughout my entire remodel process.  She found me over a year ago and left a comment on my blog.  She is beginning to release pictures of the beautiful home that she and her husband have remodeled with help and on their own as well.  Her husband is very talented at tiling and he has done some amazing work in their new home.  Dee Dee is a talented artist and has an incredible eye for decor and renovation.  Enough chit chat...let's get to the good stuff. 

You have GOT TO, GOT TO go over and see all they have done...it is FABULOUS!!!  Make SURE you FOLLOW her because I know there is LOTS more to come.  And for heaven's sake, I wouldn't want you to miss out!



DREAMY, HUH?

Here's a little taste of her kitchen...now go right now and see the rest for yourself...including her tiny little puppy.




Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Kristine

6 comments:

dee dee said...

Oh aren't you the sweetest.... thank you so much for this wonderful shout out!
Dee Dee

linda keaveney said...

I visited....absolutely gorgeous...
these are very lucky people..I must say!!

Linda :o)

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

I just visited her blog about 30 minutes ago, and I was impressed! We want to redo our kitchen, so I was really looking at that tile work.

Chris said...

Hi Kristine, everything is just lovely. Dee Dee's kitchen is beautiful. I wish, LOL Thanks so much for sharing and Happy New Year. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

http://knickknackpaddywack.blogspot.com said...

HI there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. :) You are too sweet. Your home is just gorgeous and before/after pics always suck me in.....and yours are amazing! Look forward to visiting you more!! :) Thanks again!

Coral and Coast said...

I have just found your wonderful blog and fell in love with your lovely lake front home. Following along now and I can't wait to see more :) xo Kirsty