Friday, December 23, 2011

The Blog O' The Week #2

is a blog I have discovered this week
(after she first found me) 
with the most beautiful pictures. 
She has a lovely, lovely, and did I say LOVELY Christmas tree. 


Her mantel is really gorgeous...



and just look at that chandelier!


She has even made the most beautiful wrapping paper.  You can see the tutorial by clicking HERE.



I hope you will go over and check out her blog right now and FOLLOW her.  She has a really great eye and has a new home that she is decorating. 
Although her blog is Sophia's Live Beautifully, her name is Kristen.

Merry Christmas...I am off to prepare my grocery list for a Christmas Eve Italian meal for friends and family...I have LOTS of cooking and baking to do and I am looking forward to it
...how about you?

Merry Christmas!!

Kristine

7 comments:

Sophia's said...

Wow!!! Thank you so much for featuring me! I feel so honored, especially when there are so many beautiful and wonderful blogs out there.

I love your blog and am so glad that I found it. I can't wait to see what you'll be up to next... By the way, you're children are so precious! I hope your family has a very merry Christmas!

Kristen

Marie said...

Sophia's home from the photos you've posted is beautiful indeed. And your blog is beautiful as well. I'm your newest follower.

Well, cheers my dear and Joyeux Noel!
-Marie

linda keaveney said...

Merry Christmas from my family to yours...happy blogging in 2012...

:O) Linda

Simone said...

Will definitely pop over and visit! I met so many delightful people last week when you featured me, It is such a lovely idea!! Have a great Christmas!

At The Picket Fence said...

I just found her too!! Actually, we are featuring her at Inspiration Friday this week as well and I love all of her beautiful projects! :-)
Hope you are enjoying your week so far my friend~
Vanessa

Katie said...

Wow, that tree is beautiful! I love the drapes too. Thank you for sharing, I will be checking her blog out!

Cozy Little House said...

I'm off to visit!
Brenda