Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dining Table Progress

Remember this table?



Well, it's makeover started today!




Please excuse the mess during our progress...the garage is a mess still.
God bless my sweet hubby for working on this table when it is 99 degrees outside.
Chalk paint is wonderful.  Really wonderful stuff.  Worth the money.
So pleased with how it is turning out.

I'm linking up to Funky Junk Interiors for Sat Nite Special.

oh...almost forgot...we are buying new chairs...thank you Kathy for reminding me to mention that...the chairs pictured above were sold at an auction to raise money for a friend who moved away.  They were a little bit worn from the previous owner's kitty cats.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Kristine

10 comments:

Fabiana said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ALL FINISHED!


ciao from Newport Beach

Kathy@ Gone North said...

SOooo... Much better!!
What a wonderfully large table. Room for a big family & lots of guests..
Can't wait to see what you do with the chairs.
Thanks for sharing...

Ann said...

I am sure it will turn out great!

Decor & Harmony @ 4290 said...

Can't wait to see the end result! I hope you made hubby a nice dinner :)

dee dee said...

Love the change already! Can't wait to see the finished project! And your new chairs!
BTW love the flag project!
Dee Dee

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

How sweet of your hubby to paint that lOOOOnnnnggg table!

Can't wait to see the whole finished!

mississippi artist said...

I know this is going to be fantastic when you finish.I haven't tried the chalk paint yet, I need to get on board!

tammy said...

Y'all are so industrious and talented.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Did I miss it? I want to see this wonderful and big table all finished with new chairs and all...really, can't wait!! Thanks for your lovely visit and comments sweetie...you have a terrific week now. FABBY

Cheryl said...

What did you end up doing with the cabinet? I love what you did with the table.