Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Zoom In On Flowers

One of my favorite things is gardening.  I really enjoy getting my hands in the dirt and right now my new neighbors would think I was lying if I told them that.  My yard is a mess!  I have spent so much time lately getting the inside of the home situated that I have neglected the outside and boy can you tell!  It is so hot now that I am certain now is not the time to go and plant a bunch of new trees and bushes so I guess it will have to wait until fall....but in the meantime,  I would like to share with you a bunch of pictures I have taken of different flowers.  I really like to get up close to take these shots and zooooooom in.  Every now and then I am surprised by what I find when I pull them up on the computer.  I'll let the flowers speak for themselves.





















I am linking up with Susan's Outdoor Wednesday and I hope you will go over and check out all of the wonderful Outdoor Wednesday posts.

8 comments:

Pam - diy Design Fanatic said...

Gorgeous!

Lemon Lane Cottage said...

Your photos are beautiful. Those peonies are certainly show stoppers.

Kate said...

Warmer weather means beautiful flowers like yours! How lovely.

Stacey said...

Looks like you have some beautiful plants in your yard.

Light and Voices said...

Colorful treasures.
Joyce M

Nellie said...

Beautiful Kristine! I especially love that last one...your use of light and shadow is incredible!

Cindy@OldTimePickers said...

Fabulous photos!

Mary @ Redo 101 said...

Your pics are gorgeous!