Friday, June 24, 2011

Fourth of July Party



Every 4th of July we have a LARGE yard/driveway party with LOTS of friends...




and GOOOOOOOOOOOD food....



The little tea lights are set down in old glass phone bells...which make wonderful table cloth weights by the way...I found a whole box for 5.00 at a garage sale!


this picture doesn't do them justice....but they really glowed when it got dark...


they are great to hold down napkins as well...

Here is my family back in 2009 when we had this party...the kids have grown so much since then.
We are partying it up this year at our new Lakeshore home...we have lots of family coming and friends too.  You can see the fireworks over the lake and we look forward to swimming all day in the hot sun prior to a big meal and lots of fireworks.  My husband turns into a pyromaniac after dark ;) 
He is like a little kid on the 4th of July.  SO FUN!!!

I am linking to Savvy Southern Style for the Summer Decks and Patio Linky Party








 
 


and at Pink Postcard for her Porch, Patio and Deck Linky Party
Hope you are having a wonderful week,

Kristine

6 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Great party idea. Looks like fun. Thanks for joining the summer blog party.

Marianne said...

Oh what a great party and those desserts look so yummy! And I love the old phone bells that you are using for tea lights. I used to have a bunch of those that I used for different sized candles.
Marianne :)

At The Picket Fence said...

What a fun party Kristine! I love the phone bells turned candleholders and everything looks so festive. You and your family are just beautiful! :-)
Vanessa
P.S. Wish I could really stroll down the block to visit you!

Michele Smith said...

I just found your blog. Looks like a fun party. I love those phone bells.
I am your newest follower!

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

Love the 4th of July and fun neighborhood parties like this! You are so fortunate. Great idea on those table weights- I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled for those now! You should come link this up to my Patio Porch and Deck party! It's going on now- ends this afternoon. :) Thanks for stopping by and visiting- if I had an extra table to throw your way, I would!

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

Not sure if my last comment made it so trying round 2! sorry! I love your 4th of July party. so fun that you have a neighborhood that does stuff like this! You should come link this up to my Patio Porch and Deck party! It closes this afternoon. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my table- if I had an extra one to throw your way, I would! :)