Friday, January 14, 2011

Cabinets Arrive Today!!!!

My day started very early at 4:30 with my oldest daughter saying...."Mom, come quick!"

Now let me just say that as a mother of four you know right away that means....stomach flu.

She was fetched by my oldest son who finally made it to the toilet after several and I mean several stops along the way...he's tall too if that tells you anything...so yes, the walls were not spared either.  I pray that one day he will make it to the toilet...maybe when he has to start cleaning it up himself...who knows.

Ok...so there I was mopping, wiping, spraying Lysol, mopping, wiping some more and washing towels, sheets, spraying Lysol on myself, praying, praying, praying...I am SURE you know the routine...and I realized...it's my BIRTHDAY!  What a wonderful way to start the day, huh? lol

I am choosing to NOT let this ruin my day.  I have already showered and am going to get dressed because today is CABINET DAY!!! They are supposed to deliver my cabinets today and they will hang them on Monday.  I absolutely cannot wait.  I am hoping to have some time today or tomorrow to pop back in and show you a sneak peek.

I hope your day is filled with lots of smiles and no vomit. 

Talk to you all soon,

Kristine

3 comments:

dee dee said...

Oh First- Happy Birthday to you!
Second, so sorry that waking up was full of sick children, I pray they are feeling better...
Third- can't wait to see the finished kitchen!
Dee dee

dee dee said...

Oh First- Happy Birthday to you!
Second, so sorry that waking up was full of sick children, I pray they are feeling better...
Third- can't wait to see the finished kitchen!
Dee dee

Amy, Jeff, LM, & Ashton said...

i am a little late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!