Friday, November 19, 2010

My Inspiration…

foyer living room-samovar silver dining room-samovar silver
hallway-samovar silver  master bedroom-loggia paint
REALLY enjoying the color scheme in this lovely Heber Springs home.  The designers: Bear Hill Interiors of Arkansas.  What a fresh look…clean and welcoming.  I have already tracked down the colors used on the walls and call me nutty, but the wallpaper too! 
The BLUE GRAY walls are from Sherwin Williams:  Samovar Silver
The wallpaper is Manuel Canova’s Trellis Blue
The white trim and ceiling is Sherwin Williams:  Shoji White
The color of the master bedroom is Sherwin Williams:  Loggia
We will see if I change my mind…it has certainly happened before.  There is LOTS happening at the Lakeshore home.  Can’t believe they just started Monday.  The kitchen is gone, the master bath is gone…I’ll post updated pics soon.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Kristine

5 comments:

carolinagirl said...

L.O.V.E. your inspiration. I could totally live in that space!!!

Barb said...

It really is a fresh clean look. I love it too. Very "seaside-ish" which is great for the location!

Jeanette said...

So beautiful! Perfect for a house on a lake!

Paige said...

Ooo, I like it too! Crisp and clean, like a Pottery Barn room.

Amy, Jeff, LM, & Ashton said...

wow -- it is gorgeous -- clean yet warm and welcoming!! looking forward to seeing an update of where you are on all of this and the holidays..