Monday, November 15, 2010

The house is full...

We have spent most of the weekend cleaning out the house.  It was full of trash and many, many things were left behind.  The previous owner moved to Hawaii and evidently didn't need to take much...he even left a full closet of clothes!  We haven't even touched the basement yet!  I am extremely overwhelmed.  I keep telling myself..one room at a time, Kristine...but I have to come home and take breaks. 


On a good note, the contractor has already got all of his men lined up and things should really start hopping.  We just have to get all of the things out of the house.


The dumpster also arrived today and it will be full soon...I have never been so happy to see a LARGE dumpster as I was today.  It was like someone had pulled into my driveway with a bouquet of flowers.  Silly, I know.


Gotta go get my little one up from her nap and head back over to the "new" house.  I hope I lose some weight out of all of this! LOL

I'll post pics of the mess soon so you can see what all we have done.


Kristine

No comments: